We need bedroom wall decor to make our sleep more comfortable and sound. Or for activities in a better bedroom with more positive energy. Gone were those days when people lived in houses with just white painted walls, regular bulbs, and family photos.
The trend today is to have ‘live walls’ that can talk for themselves. Each one having its own identity and narrating its own story. Folks like to decorate their bedroom walls with theme styling that totally blends with their personality.
Each one to its own, like they say, today the market is full with ideas to decorate your bedroom walls. Even if you are not good at interiors, the internet can be your best pal to do mix and match and you can add your touch of creativity and personalize the bedroom walls.
All you should have is a broad understanding of colors and image of how your bedroom would look like. Dark colored walls would make the room look smaller and light colors would add more space to your room.
Bedroom wall decor must be seen at two levels. Decoration can be done at the Macro and the Micro level.
MACRO LEVEL DECORATION
Wallpapers, to decorate the wall fit perfectly into the Marco section. A big pattern, solid colored wallpaper could totally go with a personality that is bold and gutsy.
However, a small pattern, with subtle pastel work would add more flavor to your house decor if you are the friendly neighborhood kinds.
If you are planning to decorate a guest room, floral wallpaper on the walls can do magic to your ambiance and make your guests feel warm, inviting and special.
MICRO LEVEL DECORATION
When it comes to decorating the bedroom at a Micro level, it is always a good idea to match the color of the wall with your age and the phase of life you are in.
- Wall Lamp with strings of light could be a fantastic idea for a college goer or a bachelor. While an antique, rustic wall decor could talk volumes on your classy settled rich lifestyle.
- If you have a bent for modern styling and decoration, you can choose the bohemian geometric pattern style to decorate your bedroom walls.
- Folks who have a bent for creativity can for sure add a touch of handmade work to their wall decor.
- Quilted art, wall panel, wooden mosaic wall art, wall mounted painting, vintage letters, handmade personalized signature paintings, Instagram photo’s,concept art work, glass painting, Painted glass vase, Honey comb wall art, graffiti, glow paintings, texture painting, gold polka dots, Plate art can bring some more life to your bedroom walls.
- To make the bedroom more blissful, one could have the perfect mix of bright and dim lights to on the wall to match the ‘mood transition’. Soft feather hangings in pastel colors can distress and help in mental relaxation.
- Kawaii Mirror could be another form of cute art that you could add to your list.
When working with bedroom decoration, you can use gold and silver glitter to add a touch of royalty and make the room look cozier.